We manage a wide variety of commercial buildings throughout the UK on behalf of Individuals, Family Trusts, Limited Companies and PLC’s amongst others.
Our services include and are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day running of the property
- undertaking routine inspections to ensure compliance with lease obligations, to arrange and ensure that Landlords comply with both statutory and contractual obligations under the terms of any lease
- Demand all income and take reasonable steps to ensure prompt payment
- Notify where action is required in respect of lease expiries, rent reviews, options and any other events which may appear in the terms of the documents.
- Deal with any applications by the tenant in respect of consents for alterations, change of use or any other variations to the lease, consents for assignments and sublettings. (assisting with such matters will be subject to an additional ad hoc fee normally charged to the tenant)
Please feel free to contact us to discuss how we can be of assistance. The company is fully regulated and has full membership of The Property Ombudsman Scheme as well as The Client Money Protection Scheme (CMP) and as such, any third party funds are held in specifically designated Client Accounts with our bank.